Tuesday 26 March 2013

Still thinking about Zambia

It seems like an eternity since we got home from Zambia, and what I saw is still fresh in my mind. Sometimes I want to go back and re-live my experience over and over and over again. Everyday my mind goes back to Zambia, sometimes its about building the wall other times its remembering the teams little inside jokes that kept us from going insane in Heathrow airport. Every week at church the team has what we call a team huddle, nothing fancy or anything, its just our team in the foyer talking about well, just about anything. I love the feeling of having a special connection with people that without this trip, I wouldn't of had this connection. Now the team is just like my family.

I've been listening to a song lately its called There will be a day by Jeremy Camp. It's one of my favorite songs, it reasures me, that someday, one day, we will be with God in heaven. Here's the link to a YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtud5pvF08A

That's all for now,
Kayla

Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment