Sunday 20 January 2013

Flying out tonight (fingers crossed)

We're waiting for news on our flight. The flight just got delayed and is now flying out at 9:48, it was supposed to fly out at 6:50. We're all well rested, we all slept in a hotel last night and woke up late. None of us have lost it yet. :) We're still sane (well most of us...) We're still in the same spot that we were on Friday, Elora and Reislyn are still not tired of the little play area (which is closed at the moment). The girls are making new friends everyday, and are constantly asking what our names are. :) I guess it's tough being 3 and 4.

Rebecca is playing Scrabble on her ancient iPod. Blair (my dad) is reading his Rick Mercer book that he got for Christmas. Greg tuned the guitar we're bringing (we're bringing the bare necessities). And the girls are handing out "Play Safe" pamphlets that they found near the play area.

I had a little adventure myself today. As I went through the screening machine, the machine beeped! And if you know me, you know I'd be nervous. As it turns out, I'd forgotten to take my iPod out of my pocket. Oops! Hey, I got a free massage from the nice lady. And the funny part is, when we were riding the bus to the airport, I kept reminding myself to take it out of my pocket, and of course, I forgot. There's a machine that lets you give feedback about your experience at security, so I pressed the "Not Satisfied" button. :)

That's all for now,
Kayla



No comments:

Post a Comment