Thursday 17 January 2013

In the airport!

The team earlier today
I am currently sitting in Pearson Airport in Toronto. We are allowed to board the plane at 8:50 and our plane takes off at 9:35. I've got four gummy rattlesnakes, a few granola bars, a pack of gum and a bunch of mint lifesavers. So I don’t think I’ll go hungry on the plane... They just announced that our plane might be delayed by a little bit because of the weather, it’s snowing!

As we went through security, the youngest member of our team, Reislyn, asked if we were in Africa yet. I guess someones a little excited. :)

They’re calling people to board the plane now so I guess I should get my stuff together. I’ll blog tomorrow!



That’s all for now,
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayla, it's p.jason. i SO wish i could have gone with you all! I just heard that you are snowed in in London- we are praying for you guys, for a new flight, and that everyone and all the bags will get to Lusaka.
    Is a south african reroute a possibility? How awesome that we were "compelled" to get yellow fever vaccines! God knows all this stuff. Keep trusting him!

    ReplyDelete