Saturday 19 January 2013

Playing, Napping and chillin'

I'm currently sitting in Heathrow Airport in England! This is my first time out of North America. I've discovered that airports can be extremely boring, even with an entire mall inside. But somehow, it's actually kind of fun, with the little girls inventing new games.
Reislyn explaining what a water bottle is :)












There is even a play area in the airport!



We arrived in England around 10 England time, so around 5 Ontario time. The view was beautiful this morning. God's whole creation is amazing.

It's snowing like crazy here, a lot of flights got cancelled, I hope ours isn't one of them. Some of the team went to the Heathrow Lodge to rest.


Some of the team chillin' in the airport


That's all for now,
Kayla

P.S: I meant to post this yesterday but the internet wasn' t working

No comments:

Post a Comment