Monday 21 January 2013

To infinity, and beyond!

Well, maybe we aren't going to infinity, but it sure feels like it's taking an eternity to get to Zambia! Our fight is now taking off at 12:30 pm (noon). While all my friends are at school, I get to enjoy not going to school, and finally flying to Zambia! I'll probably learn more than I would at school, what do you think is more important, finding what God wants you do do, or answering a million math questions? I bet you know he answer. It's so obvious. They just announced our gate to start boarding and people started clapping! Sorry this blog has to be cut short.

That's all, 
Kayla :) (the super excited one)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Team!

    Hope you guys are on the way! God has kept you there for a reason. You guys did that and now is letting you contuine on your journey. May God keep all you safe, and I will continue to pray to God. God is so good!

    Dylan Somerville

    ReplyDelete