Thursday 10 January 2013

One week!

There's only 7 days until we leave for Zambia!!!! I'm super excited. It seems that it comes up everywhere, like at school, some teachers say that the class won't start reading a book until I get back, which makes me even more excited (I know that sounds impossible, I think I've reached the maximum level of excitement). I should probably start packing... I've got a mental list of things I'm going to bring.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.

God has such an amazing plan for our lives. Sometimes, it's really hard follow his lead, with all the junk that the world throws at us. Trust is so important, especially when you're going to Africa!

One of the members of the team is unable to come with us, he was in an accident. He's alright, but his injuries prevent him from coming. Talk about trusting God's plan!

Thanks to everyone who donated toothbrushes! I was able to collect 268 toothbrushes! WOW!!!



That's all,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment